What you tell your friends about us 🙋
We are a social business and our goal is to lead by example, on the way to the day that all business will be social business and run a solid business AND do good for the society. We want to change the hospitality industry by inspiring them through our Good Hospitality model in which we support people from underprivileged backgrounds. Good Hotel Group currently has three running hotel operations in London and Guatemala, with new hotel projects in the pipeline. Please check out www.goodhotel.co for more information.
What you will do 🔥
Good Hotel Group is looking for an intern to support the HQ with optimizing the financial and legal administration; conducting market research for new hotel locations; improving existing or create new SOP’s for the hotel operations; supporting and maintaining the relationship with our partner NGO Niños de Guatemala; managing investor relations.
What you will bring 🙌
- Self-starter; ability to work independently; detail-oriented;
- Strong interest in supporting and further developing a hotel brand;
- Interest in the social business concept;
- Culturally flexible, able to work and understand people with diverse backgrounds and cultures;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and sufficient in English.
Nice to haves 😊
- Being able to start in September or October (later can be discussed);
- Experience with working in an international team; ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
What’s in it for you? 🎉
- Learning opportunities in the field of hospitality, project development, and entrepreneurship;
- Work at our headquarters in Amsterdam;
- Make a real difference with your work, our team is global and you can make a serious contribution;
- A remuneration of 400 EUR per month;
- Lunch is on us.
If you would like to apply please send your motivation and CV / portfolio to [email protected] before the 1st of October.
Is this not your dream internship? Then please support us by sharing this vacancy in your network! Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.